Checklist: 26 Twitter Accounts You Can Get Blog Post Re-tweet
Sincerely, it is not easy to get engagement on Twitter as people’s timelines move so quickly. Not only you , even those that have hundreds of followers, sometimes it feels like their tweets is not reaching the right audience, just like pouring a cup of water into the ocean. Worry no more, there are several ways to get your tweets in front of more people. In this post i will reveal to you some Re-Tweet Accounts and how you can use them to get more attention on your blog post.
Lets get started….
WHAT IS A RE-TWEET ACCOUNT?
In simple terms, Retweet is a Tweet that you share publicly with your followers. This is a great way to pass on information and interesting discoveries on Twitter. Note, when using retweet icon, your retweet will reference the Tweet you are sharing.
This type of account will help you to reach more people on Twitter. The more people you are able to reach, means more chances of people clicking through to your blog posts.
Some re-tweet accounts are open to all bloggers, while others may just be for a particular niche/topic such as beauty blogs or parenting blogs.
RE-TWEET ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW…
There are several Twitter accounts built-up for supporting bloggers by re-tweeting their posts.
These accounts are useful to boost your engagement and conversion on Twitter in a simple way. If you want these accounts to tweet your blog post, you have to follow them or tag their username or hashtag of their choice in your tweet. You benefit is that they will re-tweet your tweets to their followers.
See below list of some of the Twitter accounts that can do this for you, and what you need to do to get your posts re-tweeted.
On the list are some active Twitter accounts that will help you get retweet. Follow it the way it is to make sure you are using the right ones in your posts.
List of accounts on Twitter that will re-tweet your blog posts…
- All Those Blogs @allthoseblogs – Tag for RT
- BBlog RT @BBlogRT – Tag or use #BBlogRT
- Blog Retweets @Rtingbloggers – Tag or use #bloggershare
- Blogger Babes @bloggerbabesrt – use #BloggerBabesRT
- Blogger Love Share @BloggerLS – Tag or use #BloggerLoveShare
- Bloggeration @Bloggeration_ – Tag for RT
- Bloggers Pact Awards @thebloggerspact – use #BloggersPact
- Bloggers Sparkle @BloggersSparkle – use #BloggersSparkle
- Bloggers Tribe @BloggersTribe – use #BloggersTribe
- BloggersClan @BloggersClan – use #bloggerclan
- BloggingBeesRT @bloggingbeesrt – use #bloggingbeesrt
- BlogLove @BlogLove2018 – Tag or use #bloglove2018
- Blogretweet @blogging_RT – Tag for RT
- BlogShare @BlogShare4 – Tag for RT
- Busy Bloggers @BusyBloggers – Tag for RT
- Discover Bloggers @discoverblogRT – Tag for RT
- Female Blogger RT @FemaleBloggerRT – use #bloggers #fbloggers #bbloggers
- FierceBloggersRTs @FierceBloggers – use #FierceBloggers
- GoldenBlogsRT @goldenblogsrt – Tag or use #GoldenBlogsRT
- LittleBlogRT @LittleBlogRTs – Don’t tag, use #LittleBlogRT
- Loving Blogs @LovingBlogs – Tag for RT
- PrettyLittleBloggers @PLBChat – Tag for RT
- QualityBlogRT @QualityBlogRT – Tag or use #qualityblogRT
- Retweet Bloggers @RetweetBloggers – use #bloggers #bbloggers #fbloggers
- RT Blogging @RtBlogging – Tag for RT
- The Blogging Tribe @thebloggintribe – use #TheBloggingTribe
To do this has been made, all you need is to check out and follow the Retweet accounts of your choice. Just click on the @-link and you will be taken directly to their Twitter page.
All you need to do is to click on three or more of the usernames or hashtags into each of your tweets as you schedule them.